Today Technologies make our life too easy. these Technologies Lead by computer. its truth & we all know this thing. that without computer our life looks like without soul body. Although computer provides many facilities but actually it is a machine so he wants care sometimes he got an unexpected error. some errors are too easy to solve, like Antivirus Update, Security Application Errors, DLL file missing errors. But if we got major errors like System File Error, Boot Time Error, Copyright up gradations, then we have not enough knowledge to solve it. then we have only one way to install window. here We see install window 7 . The installation process is not a very difficult process but if we do not have enough knowledge then it seems so difficult. So here we will see that how to
install window 7
requirements to install Windows 7
there are some needs for window installation.
- A DVD disc ( window disc) or A bootable USB ( Saved window image)
- Processor:- 1 GHz (Giga Hartz) or Faster
- RAM – 1 GB (32 bit), 2 Gb (64 bit)
- HDD – 16 GB (32 bit), 20 Gb (64 bit)
- Please, backup your important data saved in C drive or Desktop because in the process to install window 7 we format C drive, then all data Wipe saved in C Drive and desktop.
Process for install Windows 7
There is a little difference between installing Window with USB And DVD. So let’s start…
- first of all, insert DVD in DVD writer . Now reboot our computer when our computer boot loading we press (Del Esc, F2, F9, F10) keys. (depend on our system motherboard)
- Now our BIOS setting is Open here we find Boot Sequence option.
- Here we select First Boot from CD-DVD ROM drive, Second Boot from HDD drive.If we use USB for installing window Then, We select First Boot from USB, Second Boot from HDD drive, Third B0ot from CD-DVD ROM drive.
- Press ESE for back and Click on Save & Exit menu.
- Now our system will take restart and Appear a message “Press Any Key To Boot From USB”. we press any Key like ENTER. Now window setting Starting as Slide Bar.
- After shown Screen, we See a Wizard install window, Here by default All Correct So we just need to Click On next Button.
In next Wizard we click on Install now Button Show On Center.
- In next Wizard we see two options.
- If our PC run on 32 bit then we select Window 7 ultimate X86
- If our PC run on 64 bit then we select Window 7 ultimate X64
- In next wizard, we see all Terms and conditions of window. So it’s not necessary to readjust Check-In this line,”I accept the license terms” & press next button .
- In next wizard, we see two menus.
- Upgrade:- If we have a new version of window and we just want to update it then we choose Upgrade Option.. in this option our data not be lost…
- Custom:- If we want to full install window then we choose this option, in this case, all Saved data in C drive or Desktop will be lost. We choose this option.
- In next wizard, we see all our HDD partitions and some menus like.
- Refresh: With this, we able to refresh our partitions.
- Load Driver: with this we able to Use RAID Controller.
- Drive options (Advanced): after clicking on this option we see other Sub-Options.
- Delete: with this we able to create unallocated space or delete any partition.
- Format: with this we able to format any partition.
- New: with this, we able to create a partition from unallocated space.
- Extend: with this we able to extend space from any partition.
- Here we need only Select C Partition then Format it With Format Sub-Option.Now Select C Drive & press next Button.It’s a Main part Of Install Window 7.
Now coping window files from USB TO HDD will Start. this is a very long process & take 15-20 Minutes.. so we just waiting…
- After Reboot System we rename our PC Like Samsung. And click next Button.
- In next wizard, we secure our PC with a password and click next Button.
- In next wizard, we see Three Major Options.
- Use Recommended settings: If we want to install all updates received by Microsoft then click on it.
- Install important updates only: if we want only security updates then click on it.
- Ask me later: if we decide later about this matter then click on it.
- In next wizard, we select time zone or date & time. India Time Zone Is (UTC+5:30).
- After clicking on next Button our PC finalize our setup and reboot. After reboot, he prepares our desktop and finally he show our desktop …
- Our installation of window 7 process is complete . but we need to rearrange Boot sequence from USB To HDD.
- So for this, we reboot our PC manually then at booting time we press a button like F10 (Depend on our motherboard).
- Now we entered BIOS setting and choose Boot Sequence.
- Set First Boot from HDD, Second Boot from CD/DVD & Third Boot from USB.
- Click save & exit Setup.
For More Information read… how-to-install-windows-7 for-beginners
Or Watch This…